WhatsApp is an instant messaging application that uses the internet connection (mobile data or Wi-Fi) to receive and send data. Using this application, you will be able to send instant messages, voice messages, videos and photos to any WhatsApp friend.
Since the application is using the internet connection, you won’t need to pay any extra fees if the other person lives in another country. The latest feature that WhatsApp received is Voice Calling, which allows you to make Voice Calls to any WhatsApp user. However, the downside of this feature is that it uses a lot of internet data and in case you don’t have a big amount of MB to spare, we suggest you to use it only for “emergency” situations, or when you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network.
After registering to WhatsApp, you will get a trial period. When this trial period ends, you will need to pay 0.99 per year to continue using the service. We think that 0.99 dollars is a fair price for all the features that WhatsApp comes with.
– No additional costs: To use WhatsApp you will only have to pay the 0.99 dollars that we’ve mentioned above. This fee is yearly, so you will need to pay it every year to keep using the WhatsApp application.
– Send and receive photos, Voice Messages, videos and location
– Create and join Group chats to talk with 2 or more persons at the same time
– Use WhatsApp Web feature to login on your WhatsApp account on your computer via Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser
– Say goodbye to usernames and pins: WhatsApp is using your mobile phone number for identification
– You will receive messages even if you are offline at the time they are sent. Once you log back into your WhatsApp account, you will receive all the messages that you’ve “missed” while being offline.
WhatsApp 2.12.114 APK BETA for Android smartphone: How to install
WhatsApp version 2.12.114 is currently in BETA. This means that this version can’t be found on the Google Play Store. However, it can be downloaded directly from WhatsApp’s official website (whatsapp.com/android) and installed on your Android smartphone.
To install it on your Android smartphone, you will need to uninstall the current WhatsApp version. Once you do that, you will need to enable the “Unknown Sources” feature that’s found on Settings->Applications or Settings->Security.
After enabling Unknown Sources, use a file manager application to head to the location where you’ve saved WhatsApp 2.12.114 APK file. When you find the WhatsApp 2.12.114 APK file, tap on it to start installing it on your Android device.
Have you tested the WhatsApp 2.12.114 BETA version on your Android smartphone? Is the Voice Calling feature working smoother on this new WhatsApp version?
Related ItemsWhatsApp 2.12.114WhatsApp 2.12.114 DownloadWhatsApp DownloadWhatsApp FeaturesWhatsApp Free APKWhatsApp Improvements