Diablo 2 Resurrected always comes with new tweaks and improvements for its game. Being remastered for the next-gen is a great opportunities to make the most out of it. It’s been two months, and are getting another update. Here is all we know about it.
These are the patch notes
First things first
- If you want to change the difficulty of the game, you can now do it from the Settings
Graphics and accessibility
- You can now see if the players are muted or ignored
- In the lobby screen, you can now see the character’s level and expansion type
- You can now see the real ID names of your friends
- If you play on PC and you have a Nvidia graphics card that’s compatible with Nvidia DLSS, you will be able to enable DLSS from the graphics setting menu
- The Player vs. Player combat now has a „miss” text indicator
- A new key bind that’s called „Force Move” has been added – this will force a character to move to where the mouse is located
- If you hear a controller, you will hear audio cues when you are in the Options menu
- You will also be able to hear audio cues when you auto-fill potions to the character’s belt
- You can now use the Active Skill Bindings bar, and this will show an additional bar above the standard HUD. You can mao up to 16 skills there
The Public Test Realm
Diablo II: Resurrected will release the first Public Test Realm. Here, developers and players can test the bug fixes, the balance, and the enhancements made to the game. Their main goal is to fix database issues and stabilize the online mode.