Mojang is finally back with a new Minecraft Bedrock beta patch. The latest version is 126.96.36.199, and it comes with changes for froglights, frogs, and goat horns, among others.
The Wild Update is going nicely on the Bedrock Edition. There are many betas featuring mobs, as well as blocks and different items for the 1.19 update of the Java Edition, but until then, here is all you need to know about the Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52 beta update.
Plenty of experimental features
- Froglight – they are no longer rotated randomly and have new textures.
- Frog spawn – is no longer invisible when viewed from below. Also, turtles and frogs can now be tempted vertically.
- Goat horn – A new animation is now shown when using the Goat Horn in both first and third-person POV. Also, players can now hear a new sound when a goat’s horn breaks off.
Bug fixes and non-experimental features
- Temporarily reverted fix for Coral Fan pathing.
- Players can now properly lose hunger when swimming or sprinting.
- Removed water from the extra block when placing an Amethyst cluster.
- Players lose significantly less hunger when jumping.
- Improved hunger depletion rate to better match Java Edition.
- Players can now tweak exhaustion rates in Behaviour Packs.
- Mobs that are inside a boat, for example, can no longer use JumpToBlockGoal.
- Fixed a bug where mobs were not protected from fire damage by Fire Resistance effect.
- Resource Packs tab in new Create New World screen is now available.
- Crouch state now resets when the player dies to avoid getting stuck in crouch state after respawning.
- Armorer Diamond trade is now moved to Journeyman level.
- Fishermen Boat trades now change their wood type based on villager’s biome type.
- Clerics now offer glowstone blocks instead of Glowstone Dust.
- Weaponsmith enchanted sword trade moved to Novice level.
- Using /playanimation command now updates inventory character and paper doll.
Don’t forget to check the full changelog here.