FromSoftware and Kadokawa announced that there will be an Official Complete Guide book for Elden Ring. It will have almost 600 pages of information about the game and explain everything about it.
A “complete guide book” is often made for Japanese games a few months after they come out. Together with staff interviews, these books are often the best way to find out the last few secrets that players haven’t found yet. Elden Ring is a special case because it is so popular that almost everything has already been found and mined for data. But the official guidebook might still have some cool details and secrets about how the game is made.
So when is the release date?
The Elden Ring Official Guide Book will be released on July 22, 2022, and will cost 2,970 Yen (about $24). It can be preordered on Amazon Japan right now.. Due to the pandemic, there are many problems with shipping from Japan, so a digital version would be a great help. Unfortunately, a digital version is not listed yet. We hope that there will be a Kindle version at some point. There will probably also be an English version of the Elden Ring Official Guide Book at some point, but we don’t know when that will happen. We think fans will translate part of it anyway.
What will it include?
- Guides and strategies for over 100 bosses with their characteristics, attack patterns, and weaknesses
- Locations of items, equipment, and NPCs
- Maps for each of the game’s dungeons
- Detailed explanations of gameplay systems such as status effects, character stats, upgrading weapons, and Ashes of War
- Strategies and tips for New Game +
- Quests and story flow charts
- Guides on how to reach each of the endings and easily missable quests, NPCs and events
The official Elden Ring book will be A4 size and have a total of 592 pages.
Elden Ring has sold over 13.4 million copies so far. The game made by FromSoftware and Hidetaka Miyazaki has been out since February 25 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.